TERMS OF SERVICE / LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Last Revision Aug/23/20
Welcome to Bearwood Park (‘We’, the ‘Site’ or ‘Us’). The site is operated and presented to users by bearwoodpark.com (‘Bearwood Park’).
AGREEMENT TO TERMS OF SERVICE (‘TOS’)
If you are a parent or guardian and provide your consent to your child’s registration, you agree and are subject to follow these terms in respect to their use of the site.
When creating an account in order to access certain portions of the site, you are confirming that you are either 13 years of age or older, or that your legal guardian has reviewed your information and provided their email address. Information required to be provided by a legal guardian must not be falsified.
Bearwood Park is dedicated to providing an online game intended to be accessible to the entire family. Bearwood Park and the Bearwood Park team reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to our services at any time for any reason. Examples of such reasons may include:
- Violation of these Terms of Services
- Usage of inappropriate language or suggestion of such language
- Attempting to circumvent the game’s chat filter
- Sharing their own personal information or information about other users
- Impersonation of another person or staff member, or falsifying information to mislead players into believing you are another person or staff member
- Being rude, disrespectful, or discriminatory to other users of the service, or purposefully trying to upset or garner a negative reaction from a user or multiple users
- Threatening or harassing users or staff in or outside of Bearwood Park
- Use of third party modifications to change the experience of the game, or to gain an unfair advantage over other users
- Buying, selling, compromising, or “cracking” user accounts
- Exploiting a glitch or clearly unintended mechanic to gain an unfair advantage over other players
- Intentionally evading punishments or bans
- Attempts to or successes in abusing the structures of our services (e.g: denial of service attacks, database breaches)
- Evidence that a user has partook in illegal activity, or broken applicable laws
If another user is violating any of these terms, we encourage users to report them either by using the in-game report feature, or by contacting our support email at email@example.com.
Our sites may contain functionality (including blogs, and chat areas) which allow individuals to upload and post comments and various media to our site.
Bearwood Park and the Bearwood Park Team is not responsible for user posted comments, and other media submissions. We reserve the right to remove these submissions if our staff decide to. Users with repeated infractions submitting media may be subject to termination or losing the ability to post media in the future.
Bearwood Park reserves the right to all content on the Bearwood Park sites; unless explicitly stated otherwise in terms of copyright or other licensing. Thus, the content of Bearwood Park cannot be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the Bearwood Park team. An account does not grant you any copyright rights to any Bearwood Park properties.
Bearwood Park reserves the right to modify and update these Terms of Service when deemed necessary. Bearwood Park may contact users directly to notify them of these changes, as well as advertising these changes on the site. When we update our TOS, the date will be updated at the top of this page.
TOS changes are effective as soon as they are posted to this webpage.
These Terms of Service are effective until the agreement is terminated by either us or you. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by ceasing use of this site and other Bearwood Park services, as well as removing all material obtained from the site.
We reserve the right to terminate these Terms of Service (including your access to the site) with you at any time, without limitation and with absolute discretion if you breach or do not comply with any of the above terms. Continuing to use the site or service past termination is forbidden.